Friday, June 8, 2007

Vidista presented at Mass Technology Leadership Council (MTLC) Board Retreat

As part of Dan Bricklin's presentation about the "Facebook Generation" at the Massachusetts Technology Leadership Council Board of Trustees Retreat, he invited me and my friend to show the board how we use the web. I chose to demonstrate how I've been using popular websites like Digg, Facebook, and YouTube, to create and publicize my own websites, including CoolMove.org, ClimateVideos.com (coming soon), and Vidista.com. If you're interested, you can download my PowerPoint presentation by clicking here.

Dan also showed off Vidista by going through the entire process of filming a short video clip live, posting it on YouTube, and then adding it to his Vidista channel (embedded below). The whole thing was a very cool experience, I met a number of very interesting people, and I got to see some exciting things that will be available soon.

Thanks again to Dan for inviting me to participate!

DanB's channel:

No comments: